The purpose of chess.cf is to provide a simple chess game interface.
It requires no plugins (e.g. Flash or Java) and can be run from any modern web browser.
- Two-player games between humans
- Single-player games (versus powerful AI engine)
- Castling, en passant, and pawn promotion
- Automatic detection of check, checkmate, and stalemate
- Greatly standards-compliant design
- Works in any modern web browser (except Internet Explorer 8 and lesser versions), with no plugins such as Flash or Java needed
- Availability in two languages
More features are coming soon!
chess.cf works best with modern Internet browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari.